Enrollments end on January 23th for the January 29th 2020 session.
• Initial Consultation: How healthy are you? what are your health related issues and what are your goals.
• 6 weeks personalized diet depending on your age and health issues.
Weekly group follow-up & education: we will meet once a week for an hour to assess your progress and we will discuss different topics each week.
Walking is instinctive to the human species. The act of walking is as natural as breathing. However, proper walking technique requires more than putting one foot in front of the other. Gaining the full benefits from walking requires breathing properly as well. This is true whether you're walking for pleasure, for fitness or to relieve stress.
Exercising help you breath as well and promote the detoxification process while building muscles and strength!
• What is fat, how do we "manufacture" it and why.
• Fruits, Vegetables & Proteins: How to select them, when to eat them and
what nutrients do they bring to the body.
• How to feed your organs: Food that are good for the Brain, GI track, Thyroid,
Hormones, Heart and for the body overall.
• Supplements: Do we need them and how to select them.
• Understanding the digestive system and absorption of nutrients.